I’ve been using these silicone pops for years! My favorite recipe is so simple: Leftover smoothies… Make a little extra smoothie or if you have any leftovers (my youngest usually drinks half of hers then saves the rest so she can make a popsicle for later) all you have to do is pour it in and freeze! A perfect cool treat for everyone that is environmentally friendly- You can use them over and over.
Some recipe ideas to keep you cool and satisfied this summer!
- Pulse plain yogurt and fresh fruit in blender w/ a splash of honey or stevia to taste. This is like an ice-cream pop! Your kids will LOVE these.
- Leftover smoothies – any kind!
- Beet smoothie pops- These are so good frozen!
- My favorite Protein smoothie
- Frozen Juice (real juice without added sugars of course)
- COFFEE…. blended with milk (any kind), cocoa nibs, and stevia to taste! I use the blender as I like the cocoa nibs to be a little smaller.
Stay cool and enjoy!