These high protein cookies are the perfect answer to your sweet tooth, a great quick and easy post workout snack, and kid approved! You can also use almond butter in place of peanut butter. I made these cookies last Friday (no school day) and they were gone by bedtime.
Sugar Free High Protein Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup peanut butter
1/2- 2/3 cup Monk Fruit (depends how sweet you like them- I prefer a little less sweet so 1/2 Cup was perfect for my tastebuds)
1 Scoop vanilla protein powder
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium sized bowl mix the monk fruit and protein powder. I use a wooden spoon but you can use an electric mixer as well.
- Add peanut butter and egg – mix well until combined.
- Roll cookie dough into 1-2 inch balls and set on an ungreased baking sheet. Using a fork press down to flatten. If the ends crack you can use your fingers to press back together slightly.
- Bake for 6-10 minutes, depending on how small or large you make them.
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet for about 10 minutes.