I thought I should share some of my favorite products with you. These are all things that I use regularly and that have helped me personally live more mindfully.
Note these links are affiliate links so if you purchase any of these items through the links on this page, I make a small commission that will help mindful carrot continue to keep you inspired and living more mindfully. If you purchase through my links, you have my sincere gratitude!
My favorite products that I use daily:
1. Mason Jars are a kitchen staple!
3. My favorite flavor in the kitchen. Great with ALL veggies, meat, and tofu. This product is low sodium but similar to soy sauce. I make salad dressing and marinades with it and its amazing! Braggs Liquid Amino Acids
4. Essential Oils = Happiness! This set was my intro to essential oils. It introduces you to several different aromas and for me it was love at first sniff. The reasons to incorporate essential oils into your life are endless.
7. Mindful Reading- Andy Puddicombe has some great books out there to get you started.
8. Monk Fruit: A great alternative sweetener. Has less of a bitter taste if you don’t care for stevia.
9. Stainless Steel Straws! Great for smoothies and my daughter has discovered a very clever way to remove strawberry stems w/ them.
10. Audible- Makes folding laundry and driving so much fun!
11. The BEST peanut butter powder ever! Get Naked!
12. RX BARS are a delicious and good option if you need a quick snack. The ingredient list is pretty awesome!
RXBAR Whole Food Protein Bar, Maple Sea Salt, 1.83oz Bars, 12 Count
13. My favorite sweetener for coffee.
SweetLeaf Sweet Drops Liquid Stevia Sweetener, Vanilla Creme, 2 Ounce
14. Produce delivery- This is the BEST ever! Imperfect Produce delivers, lets you customize your order, and cuts back on food waste. Click here for $10 off your first order.
17. Monk Fruit Sweetener (So good in oatmeal or chia pudding. If you love sweetened coffee try this with creamer: Contains NO SUGAR and is natural)-
18. Coacoa Nibs- If you love chocolate but are trying to avoid sugar this is a winner! So many reasons to try it. I’ll be posting more recipes using cocoa nibs soon.